Monday, May 26, 2008

natural endurance/durability excersized electronically

I'm worried about when I sneeze, and jerk my head to the side, that i am shaking my brains, and they fall back against the inside of my skull like a wave, and I shudder thinking about it.

Any time I shake my head fast, I have this scenario playing in the back of my mind, where I am damaging my brain as a result. I mean, this is a pile of mush in the top of my head surrounded by water blood and bones, its all quite surreal.

Obviously medicine isn't as evolved as it will be in future years. Perhaps in the future people will sleep in bubble wrap, because when someone is sleeping their limbs get all mangled and this probably bears significant negative consequence as far as bodily wear-and-tear is concerned. Maybe that's a contributing factor to us all getting brittle and dying at age 80.

No comments: