Saturday, January 1, 2011

un chore-ize teeth brushing

I hate to stand still for 5 minutes when brushing my teeth. I hate the burning of toothpaste /mouthwash, and my arm needs to get wet. My whole presence needs to be disrupted and genuinely annoyed by this necessary task.

50 years into the future I bet there will be a contraption built like a mold, to slot around two sets of teeth, with many tiny bristles built into it’s walls on mini revolvers. This contraption would have tiny jetstreams of water, a quarter inch away from the tooth, so it could just fit inside the mouth. The contraption contains just the right fit/ amount of pressure /release of toothpaste equally, and has the ergo/aero dynamics necessary to slip in and out of the mouth, 30 seconds later to a fresh maintained cleaning. Photo via neatorama

1 comment:

HUNGRY THOMAS said...

You are brilliant, brother!